Chillbo shwaggins inflatable couch has become very famous these days. But it is a great question, whether you would get the best and durable one or not? Many companies have invested in the production of lounges and you would find plenty of them in the supermarket and shops.
Chillbo Shwaggins Inflatable Couch Review
This multifunctional and good looking bag is going to make your experience wonderful. Use it in the backyard, on the beach, on campsites, and anywhere you want.
The nylon fabric makes it lightweight that it can float in the pool. It is durable and compact in size and comes with a carrier bag which makes it easy for transportation.
2. Make & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 6.69 x 3.54 x 12.99 inches
- Made of Rip-Stop Nylon fabric
It is easy to inflate and deflate. Doesn’t require a pump and has loops to hook it down on the surface. Holds up to 400 Pounds and is waterproof.
- Don’t need a pump and is very easy to inflate
- The ripstop nylon fabric is lightweight and durable
- It is waterproof
- Comes with attractive color combos
- It can be folded to compact size which is of ease during camping
- The product comes with a free carrier bag
- It can hold up to 400 Pounds after inflating
- It can be almost everywhere
- It comes with an elastic anchor which makes it easy to hook it down
- Smaller and thinner storage pockets
- Without experience, it gets harder to inflate it
- You have to put some effort, to find your comfort spots while lying down on it
- It can hold air for just an hour
- It gets hot while sunbathing
Why Should You Use The Best Inflatable Air Lounge For Yourself?
Many of you would find it a waste of money unless you use it. The best Inflatable air lounges come with great benefits. There are few reasons why you should buy these air lounges:
- Unbelievable comfort: The most important thing that draws the user towards any product is the comfort they get after using it. The best ones have so soft material that you won’t want to get up from it.
- Durability: It would be heartbreaking if your air lounge would wear off fast. Buying the fine one would last for a long time.
- Best return of money spent: Though you won’t be spending a larger sum of money for buying an air lounge, it still you are spending money. So, money should be well spent, and for that even if you have to pay more, you should get the best inflatable camping lounges.
- Easy usage: Would like to spend more time on inflating your lounge or sit and enjoy your outing? The best ones are easy and faster to inflate, and that is one of the other important reasons, why you should go for the best ones.
How to choose the Chillbo Shwaggins Inflatable Couch?
After knowing that why you should buy chillbo shwaggins inflatable couch. it is also important to know that how you should select your best inflatable air lounge. There are some factors to be considered, which I have listed below:
1. The main process, “Inflating the lounge.”
It is the first and the most important thing that one should always consider before buying an air lounge. As it cannot be used without filling in the air, check how fast it can be inflated and if you need an air pump or not? While traveling, the pump would consume your luggage space, so you should consider the one that can be inflated without the pump. Read more, Lamzac Inflatable Lounge
When you are out for a long day or on a trip, you would have luggage to carry with you. At that time, you would need a lightweight lounge. The air lounge should be easy to deflate and should so compact that it can be packed in a bag or a pouch for easy transportation.
If you are out for fun and your air lounge gets deflated after every few hours, would that be exciting or annoying? There are air lounges that remain inflated for 10 hours or more, and there are some who get deflated within few hours. So choose the one that can last for long hours so that you can have fun with which you went out.
It is important to know that how your air lounges are constructed. The exterior portion of the air lounge is responsible for keeping the water out and air in. Therefore, it should be of the best quality material which is sturdy but as soft as possible, to give you a high comfort level.
So while shopping, you should always choose the best not just based on its durability but also the performance and the material that can withhold heavyweights and still give comfort.
The best way to know about a product is by getting customer reviews. They are the direct opinions of the customers who have or are using the product and will give you an overall idea about the product and what to expect and what to not from it.
6. Cost Factor
There are lounges available, which are very cheaper around $20 but some are above $100. Money is always the major factor. So, decide how much you want to spend and check for the that you can get in it.
How To Use An Inflatable Air Lounge When Camping Outdoors?
- You should always keep the face open against the wind so that it gets filled faster.
- Do remember to use a stake to keep your inflatable air lounge in place after you wake up.
- Fill the air in the bag just before you are going to sleep. The simplest reason to it is the air in most of the bad holds just for 8 hours.
- Don’t use the dryer to dry the bag as it will destroy the nylon material. What you can do is, keep it out in the sun to dry naturally.
- Be careful not to place your bag on sharp edges or objects.
- Roll the bag to deflate it completely after your use.
I feel that now you know everything about inflatable air lounge. It isn’t hard to look for them, right? Choose the one that is waterproof, easily transportable, and compact, and can be used for multiple purposes and by at least two people at a time. Also, it should remain inflated at least for 8 hours else it won’t be fun.
You might have to higher your budget, but do it and get the best inflatable air lounger for you. Before going, do leave your valuable comments below in the comment section and don’t forget to share your experience with other readers. Go, get your comfort sit!